- What was the last thing you wrote on a piece of paper?
Hmm.. as I pretty much never write anything with pen and paper anymore, my handwriting has turned to shit. But, the last things i wrote was notes from watching a tutorial about InDesign.
- What do you always have in your handbag?
My oversized wallet (why do I have such a huge wallet?? I never have any cash, and only ever use my visa card..), my cellphone, a lip balm, keys, a pocket mirror, and I think that’s it. Not too exciting!
- What do you order when at a café?
A latte or cappuccino…
- What does it say on the last text you received?
«Do you have some company in the sun?» from my dad
- Who do you call when angry/upset?
My mum or Chris…
- What colour is your toothbrush?
Pink and white
- Can you change the oil on a car?
- What kind of pets have you had?
Unfortunately my mum was allergic to pets, so I only ever had goldfish, a bunny (who lived outside), and a tortoise. Oh, and I had a rat when I moved away from home. Her name was Princess ❤
- Do you have any piercings?
Not anymore! I used to have one in my bellybutton, and I had a nose ring for maaany years. I had to take it out when job hunting in England, and when we went on holiday I forgot to put it back in. I miss it!!!
- Norway at its best?
Aahhh… Norway ❤ Hate it when I’m there, love it when I’m not. Long warm summer nights when it barely gets dark, and you can sit outside all night long.
- What makes you sad?
Oh…. Thinking too much about life and the meaning of it all. Thinking that something bad will happen to the people I love. Thinking about the world, and how fucked up alot of it is.
- What makes you happy?
Haha, if you read my blog post about my negative mind (read it here), you know that its not the easiest question for me. But, swimming in the sea makes me happy. And having good times with good friends. Feeling free and in harmony with my self (doesn’t happen very often). Holidays. Puppies (I love looking at the hashtag #cutepuppy on Instagram <3). I haven’t done too much of it, but hiking in the mountains makes me happy. And drinking wine. Haha.
- What is your dream job?
To work for my self and decide my own hours. Only having to work a few hours a day, and whenever it suits me. Maybe something to do with webdesign or graphic design.
- Are you happy with yourself?
Pretty much no
- What was the last thing you bought?
I went food shopping when I was in town earlier. Dinner for tonight, fruit, and even though I kept telling myself the whole time I was there not to buy any sweeties, I bought sweeties. Well done self control!
- Do you like Chinese food?
I like it, but I would never choose to go for Chinese food if there was other options..
- When did you last go to church?
For my nephews confirmation I think…
- What will you do when you are finished writing this?
I will make some food (breadrolls with cheeeeese), and watch Game of thrones
- Have you ever been in an ambulance?
Yes. When I was 7 after breaking my arm when cycling down a hill.
- Tell something that most people dont know about you?
Hmm… thats tricky. I am addicted to two Norwegian bloggers who are both like 10 years younger than me. Voe and Sophie Elise. I read their blogs several times a day.. haha.
- Are your parents married or divorced?
Divorced. Split up when I was 15.
- How many pillows in your bed?
Four. Two we use for sleeping, and the other two for when watching telly in bed 🙂
- Do you prefer shoes, socks or bare feet?
I dont like feet, so maybe socks.
- What are you listening to right now?
The radio. Nrk p3. Which annoys med madly, cause I dont even like any of the music they are playing. I am just to lazy to change it.
- What do you preferably drink to breakfast?
Instant coffee with milk. Or some kind of juice on special occasions.. 🙂
- Favourite teacher in high school?
Hmm… I cant remember I liked any of them that much.
- Do you want kids?
No. I dont think so. Have never wanted kids, and i dont think it will change.
- Do you speak any other languages?
Obviously I speak Norwegian and English. And a little bit of Spanish. Would like to be fluen tone day!
- What would you rather spend money on?
Food, drink, travelling.
30.How to impress you?
By being honest, including towards others and true to your self. By working hard to achieve what you want. And actually doing exactly what you want, and not what others or society expect from you.